We offer conventional fixed braces. This type of treatment has always been a popular choice for straightening teeth due to its effectiveness and predictable results. It is a trusted and reliable method of achieving precise teeth movement and is used for patients of all ages.
BENEFITS OF CONVENTIONAL BRACES INCLUDE:
- More precise control especially in complex situations
- Better compliance and more predictable movements especially in children
- Shorter treatment time, depending on clinical situation and complexity
- Cost-effective Option
Invisalign treatment is the process of wearing a series of clear, removable aligners that gradually straighten your teeth. No brackets and wires, and none of the restrictions that come with metal braces.
What you’ll like about Invisalign
- Nearly invisible, you may forget they’re even there and most people won’t even be able to see them or know they’re there.
- They’re comfortable. The aligners are made of a BPA-free thermoplastic material that lays flat against your teeth to adjust them ever-so-slightly so you don’t even notice them.
- Eat whatever you’d like, just take out the removable aligners before eating and brush your teeth before putting them back.
- Easy Oral Hygiene with full access to all of your teeth ensures easy oral hygiene maintenance.
Dr. Sergei Shirman has the experience and credentials you should look for when considering a dentist for your braces.
Dr. Shirman holds an International Association for Orthodontics Tier Advancement certificate. Dr. Shirman is a top-five graduate of Case Western Reserve School of Dental Medicine, a graduate of Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency at Olin E. Teaque VA hospital in Temple, Texas. Dedicated to life-long learning, Dr. Shirman has taken 92 continuing education credit hours in the past year alone; the minimum requirements for the state of North Carolina are 15 continuing education credit hours per licensing period! Dr. Sergei Shirman utilizes his extensive training and experience to help patients find solutions for improving their smiles.
COMMON ORTHODONTIC ISSUES DENTAL WELLNESS CAN SOLVE USING BRACES
Crowding of the teeth
OPEN BITE (FRONT TEETH DON'T TOUCH)
DEEP BITE OR OVERBITE
OVERJET (PROTRUDING FRONT TEETH)
PHASE ONE TREATMENT (FOR PATIENTS AS YOUNG AS 8)
For most people, achieving a healthy, beautiful smile is the reason for receiving orthodontic care. If you’re self-conscious about your smile, correcting your concerns with braces or Invisalign® will greatly improve the way you look and feel. Dental Wellness of Charlotte offers a variety of orthodontic solutions to meet your specific needs.